Friday, July 1, 2011

My first CT membership

Yay! I'm so excited when I first got the message from Norma of Krafty Kreations about having me as part of her Creative Team.  It's kind of overwhelming with a little fear that I might not be able to meet her expectations...but her faith in my creations as well as belief of my Sis Ari in my creativity boosts my moral more than the fear that I felt.  I am really grateful for the chance, rest assured that I'll give the best that I could give to cope up.  Again, thank you Norma dear for this opportunity and for the chance to play all your awesome creations!  Will soon share here my creations and the other members as well especially the freebies out of Krafty Kreations or featured designer for this month's wonderful creations.  So don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment