Saturday, March 31, 2012

Emo Easter Cluster Frame

I know there is so much to catch up, my apology I was so busy with a lot of things as usual in real life, lol! Lots of pressure but I am seeing the wide opening of hope that inspire me to make FREEBIES...for the upcoming season.  This cluster was made out of the recently released FTU Kit of Creative Scraps of Crys, another awesome creation of course that I'm sure you don't wanna miss.  Oh Yes it is a FREEBIE from our dear friend Crys...


If you wish to have this Scrap Kit to play with, you can get it HERE.  Don't forget to leave some love to the designer if you download the kit, that would inspire her a lot for sure
and as for my FREEBIE, just click the graphic below.  Enjoy!

Photobucket

 Happy Easter Everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment